Sidor

söndag 28 april 2013

Why yet another blog?

I believe that a blog is much like your clothes. It can either be something you use to follow the mainstream - writing about exactly everybody else does, or what you supposed to write about. Or it could be a fashion statement who truly show who you are. A blog can be used to show the world who you truly are and to let your inner light shine.

I have several blogs in my day. Sadly, they have most of them been of the first category. Written to please others and to write the "right" thing all the time. I have had a pure tarot-blog about ins and outs of tarot. Then had a pure pagan blog where I used to discuss wicca as I saw it, but mostly as a prompter for new pagans to the craft.

Lately I have come to realise that I have never written to just please myself. I have never written without an agenda. Time for that now, is it not? So, for the first time I will start writing a personal blog. A totally random blog about what I a pagan and a mom wants to write about this particular day!

None of my blogs was in english before, so I am changing that too. Most of the other tarot, and pagan blogs I am reading are in english and I have felt stumped by the fact that I have not been able to write, comment or review properly since I were writing in Swedish and their native tongue was in English. But as of today I will give my Swedish readers a bit more credit and have faith in that they will be able to understand me. If nothing else, I hear that google-translate is your freind....

One last itsy bitsy thing: I am not about to gossip about a lot of secrets and so on. However, I feel (maybe without foundation) that if I should be able to write freely I need to actually step into the closet again. Hence I will not re-post on facebook. I hope you can respect my choice and not use my tag on facebook in connection to any of my posts (if you would like to comment on them). Feel free to comment on the blog though!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar