Sidor

måndag 10 juni 2013

Daily Reading 8 of June 2013

I have been slacking a bit when it comes to my daily routine of drawing cards for my own benefit so I decided to start that up again. Using this spread:
  1. To think of...
  2. To do...
  3. To love....
TEMPERANCE (rx) - 10 of Pentacles - Queen of Pentacles (rx)
Housewives Tarot
  1. This card reversed indicates to me, no pokes me to remember to personally make sure that I take everything in moderation. If nothing else today - that is my most important lesson to think of.
  2. 10 of Pentacles  suggests that whatever I do I make sure I do it on the material plane, as well as making sure that I finishing stuff before I continue to the next project. Things I do today needs to be done to last.
  3. And as a compliment to that, the last card reminds me that - no domestic work is not that fun. But I can make it fun, by putting my soul to it and love it all the same.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar